~~ McFly's songs ~~

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

|| McFly's Albums ||



Room On The 3rd Floor (2004)



In this album, their single, '5 Colours in Her Hair', released on 29th March, 2004. Then it entered the UK Singles Chart at number1. In July, their second single ,'Obviously', also topped on the charts.


This album broke records and earned an award from Guinness World Records because McFly is the youngest band which has a debut album entering the top position in the charts.


From this album, I really like single 'She Left Me'. I will relax and be happy whan I listen to it although it is a sad song. I can sing this song because I listened to it almost thousand times!! You can listen to it in the second song.


~~~~




Wonderland (2005)


McFly released the official single, a double A-side of 'All About You/You've Got A Friend' which reached Number 1 in the UK singles chart. All this profits donated to Comic Relief.


In this album, my favourite songs are 'I'll Be OK', 'I've Got You', I Wanna Hold You', and 'All About You'. Most of their singles give me an inspiration and encouragement.


~~~~





Just My Luck (2006)


McFly turned their attentions to America. They appeared in the movie, Just My Luck, performed with Lindsay Lohan. They attended the American premiere of Just My Luck in Hollywood.


I saw Just My Luck because I want to see McFly performing!! They are great! I also like the song 'Just My Luck'.


~~~~





Motion in the Ocean (2006)


From this album, McFly held their Motion in the Ocean tour from 17th September, 2006. They were supported by The Click Five and Nylon.


I like many songs in this album such as 'Lonely', 'Sorry's Not Good Enough', 'Transylvania', 'Star Girl', etc.


The single 'Star Girl' is a first song that you can listen on my blog.


~~~~


Greatest Hits (2007)


This album concludes of famous songs from four albums above, such as 'Obviously', 'All About You', I'll Be OK', 'Transylvania', etc.


I think this album is not necessary to buy because I already had all of these songs from downloading other albums!!


~~~~



All the Greatest Hits (2007)


This album was released on 5 November, 2007. Then it reached number 4 in the charts.


In this album, it has twenty two famous songs of McFly! It's worthwhile to buy this one, but I don't do that.


I used to buy my favourite band's album and then I kept it in the safe place. I didn't want it to be scratched so I downloaded songs in that album from the internet intead. Now that album is like a garbage which I don't have to use and don't want to throw it away because it's so expensive!!

~~~~

Radio : ACTIVE (2008)

This album was recorded in Australia and released on 22 Semtember, 2008. It mixes thier love of rock with a British twist on the modern pop rock sound.

The first single from this album is 'One for the Radio' and the second single is 'Lies' which reached number 4 in the chart.

I love the single 'Do Ya' and set it to be my alarmed sound because this song makes me alert to go to the university!

~~~~

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. the first time i knew mcfly is when ya talk 'bout them
    some of them look cool ne ^^
    but i still think dbsg&suju are better hahahaha =w=

    ตอบลบ